We understand that 'New' isn't always Best!
Here at freshlook we understand that sometimes you have old or existing features within your property that you particularly like, or would prefer to keep.
Sometimes they might look a bit odd or tie in with the fresh look that you're trying to achieve, which is why we can sometimes repurpose items so that you don't have to lose them.
Examples of this might be re-using old wood that was a table or bar to create features within a room, or a window ledge.
Alternatively that old fireplace could easily be turned into a nice room feature instead of being blocked off now the chimney's redundant.
Ultimately your home is yours so we're here to help turn those visions and dreams into a reality so that you can be proud of where you live!
Also it saves you keep nagging the other half to do a list of never ending jobs, which in reality he probably doesn't want to.
- Interior renovations including painting, wallpapering and making good.
- Plastering, rendering and mist coating onto fresh plaster.
- Wooden floor sanding, restoration and varnishing.
- Exterior window frames, doors, soffits and fascia restoration.
- Outbuildings such as wooden conservatory and outhouses.
- Period features restored and brought back to life.
- Bathroom fit-outs including plumbing,tiling and paintwork.